I don’t think it will. I KNOW it will.
- Chris: ...It made my ass lok amazing and thats all that matters
- Me: Your ass always looks amazing
sorry, tumbling in a mad rush so I can’t get quotes or links right now - also please be aware there are spoilers for both glee and (very briefly) SBL under here
Talking to grace about this right before I had to leave:
- Karofsky’s bedroom will mean an intimate, dialogue-heavy scene. Definitely going to be emotional.
- A possible hospital scene already started us thinking about Chris’ idea.
- Karofsky gets a big feature in this episode and everyone is saying it’s a huge deal, and a major event for Glee.
If it’s either a hate crime or self-harm, then it would fit absolutely every piece of criteria for Chris’ controversial storyline.
- (sadly) happens all the time in high school (and self-harm is mentioned in SBL - at least in the spoilers of the script that I heard about)
- it’s never been shown on Glee
- it involves Blaine in a way, but not as we’d expect (which fits his Sadie Hawkins experience, and generally darker characterization which would mean he could relate)
- also involves Kurt, but again not in a way we’re suspecting (he has the disposition of an angel when it comes to Karofsky, so he will definitely be that again)
- Chris said we’d know it when we saw it, and this is the biggest piece of drama we’ll have had in S3
- Chris has been very pro-Karofsky coming back since TFT, and this would be perfectly in line with him wanting viewers to get more invested so that his return will have the most emotional impact.
- Ryan said he wanted to see Karofsky’s journey turned around and given a positive ending, and I’ve been suspecting that they would have Karofsky’s coming out or his story’s ending involve reconciliation with Kurt and Blaine - TFT left on too sad a note, so I knew that wasn’t the end.
They need to get Chris’ storyline in soon, because they’re running out of space before they’ll start rounding up all the seniors’ arcs in time for Nationals.
I also doubt they’d go so far as teen suicide - but a hate crime or self-harm I could definitely see.
Sorry this is such a hurried mess - I’m writing it in a complete rush - but if this is the case, then I am seriously fucking excited. Chris’ instincts and ideas are absolutely thrilling, and he seemed very hopeful that his concept would be happening the last time he mentioned it.
If anyone can do this kind of emotional depth right, it’s Chris. It would make total sense, based on his very open feelings in the latest interviews, that he wants to focus on the gay characters with much more gravitas.
Title: The Twelfth Rose
Word Count: 3,667
Spoilers: Spoilers and (likely very wrong) speculation for 3x11 “Michael” and 3x13 “Heart”
Warnings: Language. Frottage. The very, very slightest dom!Kurt, sub!Blaine.
Summary: You didn’t think Blaine would only give Kurt eleven roses for Valentine’s Day, did you? Here’s what happens when Kurt gets his twelfth rose. Sequel to Eleven Roses. (You kind of need to read that first.)
- Never ever get so emotionally involved in a television show again.
If someone told me back around when BICO aired that later Kurt and Blaine would be sexually active, there would be a dude named Sebastian who injured Blaine’s eye via slushie, and Kurt would sing him a song about a rat while Blaine sits there in pajamas and an eye patch, I would have accused you of being worse than Glee Wiki.
…AND HE STILL GELLED HIS FUCKING HAIR?
I am upset because this
Led to this
and now it’s not going to be seen.
- Blaine: Why is my Facebook suddenly in Pirate?
- Kurt: I changed it for you. :D
- Blaine: ... because of the eyepatch?
- Kurt: Because of the eyepatch. <3
Seriously he’s fucking ridiculous I would be like AHH STOP TALKING WHAT DO I DO WHO WHAT WHERE WHAT DID YOU SAY WHAT DO I SIGN WHAT HELP